October is Long Term Care Planning Month. At White Glove Community Care, we understand your family is important to you so we want to make sure we are here for you in any way we can help. We offer various home care services so you can choose the right service that is right for you.
Private Duty Nurses
Our Licensed Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses help to provide care for patients by assessing and evaluating patients and providing services as indicated by their plan of care. They work together with the Director of Nursing to update and implement each patient’s plan of care as applicable.
- Some of the range of skills our nurses provide are:
- Wound and Dressing Care
- IV Therapy / Injections
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Medication Management
- End of Life / Palliative Care
- Mobility Training
- Occupational Therapy
- Ventilator Care
Home Health Aides/ Personal Care Assistants
Our Home Health Aides and Personal Care Assistants help to provide care for your loved ones for basic non-medical needs. Some of the ways our HHAs and PCAs assist by providing the following services:
- Assist patients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair, and skin care
- Assist patients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Assisting with meal preparation and feeding when required
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments or other meetings and organizing transportation
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator.
At White Glove, we understand the importance of choosing the right caregiver you can trust to provide care for your loved ones. We offer CDPAP service assistance so you can choose the right caregiver you want to care for your loved ones. Your caregiver will get paid and you will receive the comfort you deserve knowing your loved ones are safe with someone you trust.
Let us help YOU!
Long term care planning can be overwhelming to families. Home care services is our specialty so never hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions with finding the right care for your loved ones. You can always reach us at (718) 828-2666 or you can click on our contact form for someone to reach out to you.