We Welcome Children Back to School!
The White Glove School Nursing branch happily welcomes back our children for a rewarding year 2023-2024! We look forward to a successful year of learning, growth, and immeasurable progress. In a unique gesture, we mailed little backpacks for the children to invite you to a fabulous year together.
Here’s all you need to know for the new school year!
- We are focused on happiness and smiles! Learning is not enough!
- Our dedicated White Glove school nurses ensure your child’s safety is met outside the house.
- If any questions or concerns arise, we are always here to guide you.
- Our Board of Ed coordinators are ready for you but a phone call away.
- We love having you as part of the White Glove family!
About White Glove Nursing/Para-Professional Services: Children with seizures or other special needs can be approved by the Board of Education for a school nurse or paraprofessional to accompany them to school. Please get in touch with us to hear if your child may be eligible for services.
Do you know of someone in need of services?